Automotive Technician Needed!
Due to the Retirement of one of our long term employees, we are looking for a professional service technician to fill the position.
Do you love working on cars? Especially Imports? European experience preferred particularly Audi, BMW, Jaguar, Land Rover Mercedes Benz, Mini Cooper, Volkswagen, and Volvo, however it is not a requirement as we service all makes and models. ASE certification is encouraged but not required. You must have a positive attitude about the automotive industry and life in general. We are also willing to train someone with a great attitude and work ethic. We want you to be the best at what you do and we are committed to helping you get there with continued training and by providing you with the best work environment.
The Automotive Technician who answers this ad takes an important step toward a secure and rewarding future. This is a great opportunity to work for a friendly, well-established family owned and operated service facility. We have been in business for over 30 years. We continue to grow and have built a great client base.
Ask about our signing bonus!
- Must be a State of Michigan Certified Technician
- Must have own tools
- Must have positive attitude
- Must exhibit honesty and integrity in job performance and in life
- ASE Certifications - not required
- Work well with others
Here are some other reasons to consider Steve's European Automotive:
- 5 day work week ( NO Saturdays or Sundays)
- We are an Authorized Bosch Service Center
- We have a very comfortable work environment, a clean shop and office area
- Well equipped
- Spacious, well-lit work areas
- 12 hoists and 1 alignment rack
- New John Bean/Snap On Alignment Equipment
- We use state of the art equipment, information systems and technical support sites
- Highest quality diagnostic equipment
· Tech II
· VW/Audi Factory Equipment
- Tool Room loaded with factory tools and equipment
- Teamwork is the key to our success
- Dedicated Parts professional/estimator with 20 years experience (improves efficiency with our processes)
- We train our technicians and our service advisor's regularly and believe you must have the knowledge and tools to perform at your potential in today's automotive service industry
- We are committed to leading our industry and setting the industry standard
- Customers trust our shop so we always have plenty of good business for our Techs year-round
- We are willing to train the right individual and we invite you to talk to us about our shop, our work and our area. Some of our technicians have been with us for 25 years!
Our benefits include:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Insurance Coverage
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Provided Uniforms
- Competitive wage with performance incentives
- Continued Paid Training
- Use of the shop to work on your personal vehicle
- Flexible hours on extremely hot summer days
- Annual end of the year celebration
- Annual picnic/camp out
- Become part of a great team with a winning record!
*If you think you might be a fit for our organization please submit YOUR resume with confidence that all contacts with us are completely confidential. Don't let this opportunity pass you by!
Contact Us For Details! This opportunity is located at: 4920 Pontiac Lake Road, Waterford, MI 48328
For this career opportunity please reply to this listing and email resume to: Steve Fowler - email@example.com