Porter / Shop Assistant
Steve's European Automotive is a family owned business specializing in the full service of European vehicles. We opened our doors in 1983, and since then we've been committed to providing exceptional automotive service and a superior customer experience.
Job Summary: to provide great customer service, support the functions and duties of team members, and to maintain the cleanliness and functionality of the interior and exterior of the shop.
- Provide safe and reliable transport for customers to and from the shop.
- Assist parts manager and technicians as needed.
- Helping with cleaning technican work bay
- Assist with a vehicle repair
- Assist with bringing disabled vehicles into the shop
- Building maintenance (daily and seasonally)
- Office housekeeping
- Shopping retail stores for supplies
- May require lifting and moving objects and light duty equipment
- Washing and detailing customer vehicles
- Lawn care and snow removal
- Operating cleaning equipment
- Growth opportunities within our company
- Opportunity to drive and maintain high end vehicles
- Work in a friendly environment for a family owned business
- Monday through Friday work week
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- No criminal background
- Have valid driver's license
- Good driving record
- High school diploma or GED is preferred
- Self Starter
To apply, you may submit your resume below or come in and fill out an application in person!
Job Type: Part-time